ANGLING TRUST “Jeremy Wade – Think Like a Fish signed book” Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the above prize draw run by the Angling Trust Limited of Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ – registered in the UK (05320350). VAT GB948411215. References in these terms and conditions to “competition” include both competitions and prize draws unless indicated otherwise. Any questions about the competition or these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to The Membership Manger, Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No donation or payment to the Angling Trust is necessary in order to enter the prize draw or be considered for the prize.
- The competition is open to all UK residents who enter the prize draw online through our website https://joinanglingtrust.net/jeremy-wade-think-like-a-fish/
- The closing time and date for entries is 23.59 on 29th May 2019.
- The winners will be drawn at random, from all qualifying entrants as described in condition 4 above.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone by 31st May 2019. You must provide a working email address and/or telephone number when you enter the draw to be notified of the prize, should you win.
- If a winner does not claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner is not available to take up a prize, the Angling Trust reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant without liability to the original winner.
- The prize will be a signed copy of Jeremy Wade’s latest book ‘How to Think Like a Fish’. We have five copies to give away – one copy for each winner.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Angling Trust excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this shall not exclude the Angling Trust’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Any personal data collected will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and our data protection policy here.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Angling Trust shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Angling Trust may disqualify you from winning the prize if it has reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these terms and conditions and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- The Angling Trust reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website. Any changes will apply to all entries received after the date the changes were posted.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
- You must be aged 18 years or older to enter the prize draw.
- Employees or agencies of Angling Trust or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Any member who does not wish to receive marketing material about this prize draw or similar prize draws or raffles in future should contact the Angling Trust by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person or in writing to: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ or by telephone to 0343 5077006 (option 1). Once a person has opted-out of receiving marketing material (i.e. self-excluded), they will not be able to opt back in for 12 months from the date of them opting-out.
Complaints: The Angling Trust aims to ensure that any issue regarding our draws and raffles are dealt with promptly and in confidence. If you wish to make a complaint then please contact our in house membership team in any of the following ways listed below.
• By telephone to our membership team on 0343 5077006 (Option 1) • By email to email@example.com
• In person, at our head office address: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ
• In writing to our Membership Manager at: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ.
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days. If you are still not happy with the response the issue will then be referred to the Chairman of the Angling Trust via the address above. If the matter cannot be resolved internally by the Angling Trust, it would then be referred to IBAS (Independent Betting and Adjudication Service)